Saint Francis Animal Hospital will be open for DROP-OFF and WAIT-IN-YOUR-CAR ,by Appointments only
NEW HOURS: 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Fridays
8:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. Saturdays
To minimize exposure to keep you and our staff safe, Saint Francis Animal Hospital will only allow staff members and patients into the building. The doors will remain closed until the situation is under control.
Our drop-off and waiting area is towards the back of the building. Please stay in your car until we assist you.
- If you or someone at home is ill- Please inform the receptionist. Do your best to arrange for another person who is not showing signs to bring your pet. While pets has not been shown to contract the disease, they are capable of spreading it to people from droplets clinging to their skin.
- Please bring your cell phone- While waiting in your car, all communication with staff and doctors will be via phone. If you do not have a cell phone please let us know in advance.
- Upon arrival- Call us 407-891-1844 and PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR. A staff member will come to instruct you on how to deliver your pet to us.
- Non-urgent appointments- If you have previously scheduled an appointment with us, you will be contacted by phone or e-mail to make arrangements. Even before the pandemic our schedule was very limited, but if in need of an appointment please call us at 407-891-1844, we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Sick/Urgent Cases- We will be available for these cases on a drop-off basis only. Please call us in advance for further details.
- Medication and pet food pick-up- Please call us in advance to arrange delivery at our parking facility.
- Electronic payments only, NO handling of cash.
- Our BOARDING IS CLOSED until further notice.